Jody's Adventures

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow it's been a while

So where the heck have I been? Well lots of places really. I'll try to give a footnotes version. Got a sore back 2 days after my return home and it took me a while to realize it was because I was picking up my nephew who had grown considerably over the previous 9 months. I spent time with family, tried to catch up with all my friends, and packed my life up for a big move out to Portland. I was moving out to Portland Oregon to start School at the National College of Natural Medicine. Had a great cross country trip towing a trailer with what is left of my worldly possesions- I still own too much stuff. So there are lots more details but I will fast forward. I am in my last week of second semester now. It is incredibly tough, but I love it. So I will likely be peppering this blog with random health facts and tidbits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home