Jody's Adventures

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blog blog blog blog

So sorry it has been so long since my last confession... I mean entry. Lets see since Tonsai I've been to Bangkok, Myanmar (Burma) and now back in Bangkok. Tomorrow I fly back to China on my way to Tibet. And yes it is as exhausting as it sounds. I just sent a 10 kilo package home with stuff I don't need, stuff I've bought that I probably don't need, and some stuff I bought for you guys that you definitely need. I got a great T shirt for my friend steve in bangkok-can't tell you all what it says yet I don't want to spoil the surprise. You can get a lot of cool things here. I bought an international student ID card- for student discounts, and a press card for sneaking into events and concerts $3 each. I almost bought a rhinestone studded belt buckle that says diesel, just because.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home